Sunday, January 11, 2009

Welcome

Happy New year to one and all..!!

Another blog..why you may think..Well,I always wanted a personal space for myself and the cooking blog has completely changed my life.While starting the blog,all I wanted to do was to create a blog,thats it.I registered for the first available name and took it from there.I wish I had created a blog with a common name so that I could include other posts in it as well.I can't be posting about my thoughts in my cooking blog..;-).Anyway,all's well that ends well.

I hope to update this blog regularly and keep this blog alive and kicking,just like the other one..!!

Once again wishing all a very happy new year 2009!!!

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see your cooking blog. It's great to see so many good food blogs. I got your link from mishmash and am really enjoying it. So now you are gonna venture out and write abt things other than cooking..that's great am looking forward to it. I have a blog too where I jot down sweet memories and my photography experiments. Hope you will like it.http://fourseasonsoflove.blogspot.com/
    Wishing all the best for ur new blog adventures and am gonna keep coming back to ur blog. Hey am the first one who is going to follow ur new blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its nice to have a separate space to jot down your random musings, thoughts or anything else other than cooking:) Looking forward to your new posts Divya !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi..
    thanks for sharing ur diet plan..

    ReplyDelete